Sunday, January 24, 2010

starting of a dream........chemical engineering..

Assalamualaikum.......ahlan bina..ahlan wasahlan...mmm....wow.....time past by very quick...two month of hols felt just a short time......tomorrow..i'm setting myself with a great moment when i'll starting my first ever undergraduate experience...huh......i hope it when well.......intro will give a vast effect or the first sight about the courses.... InsyaAllah it will be fun n exciting.....taking about the first start of something new in life...do we believe in changes....meaning that can people or anyone change.......for e.g. from a bad man to a very nice person.....well.... i think this can happen....n that's what i gonna do starting from tomorrow.......not changing myself to be nice person..coz i'm already nice.......hakhak3......i mean chnge myself to be more hardworking, knowing the limit of what we are doing...study hard n smart to gain myself a great n thus a good result....not only for my own good but for my parents for what they have put me into.....to succeed in life duniawi n ukhrawi.............InsyaAllah..........that's all for the time being...hope to publish another one....b4 the end of month......da.....................

1 comment: