Thursday, January 14, 2010

my pirst rything

Assalamualaikum............fuuhhhh...smething odd n unbelievable thing have strucked me......i'm writing a blog........just wanna try how it feel to try a blog....mybe to express oneself about smething in life....to get me to enhanced my writing skill....(boooo)......whatever then......

Starting with bout my long long dull hols........huh...nothing to be done at all.....each single day, the same thing happen....it kind like dejavu....creepy..wooo......na.......it just that i done he same boring thing everyday.....get out bed....be in front of the tv....then get some bath..(some..mmm..jus brush my teeth...hehehe)...breakfast, internet, games......arghhhh.........mmm.......but not a day after my holiday start.....coz that day my family n i went to Sarawak...for a family vacation..such a astonishing place to visit....beautiful.. breathtaking scene....i don't to talk about it then..u just have to go there......i think that's all for my first ever writing..sayonara......

No comments:

Post a Comment